MODEL GF600Back To Equipment
PASSIVE DOSING SYSTEM (GelFloc)
300 GALLONS PER MINUTE
UP TO 250,000 GALLON CYCLE
1PPM SELF DOSING
CONTROLLED DOSING SYSTEM
The GF600 is a passive dosing system. There are no heavy barrels of liquid chemicals to handle, and no electricity or metering pumps required for this system.
Chitosan is a natural biopolymer derived from crab and shrimp shells. In turbid water, it causes coagulation or sediment particles which then allows for gravity settling, biofiltration, sand filtration or bag filtration.
Effective storm water managemnt on construction projects involves purifying sediment contaminated water before discharging into natural waterways.
This versatile system addresses a wide variety of pollutant types including total suspended solids.
*Two belts of GelFloc are required to operate this system
- Reduces turbidity in storm water
- Easy to use, on site staff can be trained to run this system
- 100% Polyacrylamide free
- 100% Biodegradable through enzymatic activity
- Dry formulation concentrate means significant savings in shipping versus liquid solution
- Pond recirculation, reducing settling time and turbidity
- Settling tank, reducing settling time and turbidity
- Sand filtration & settling tanks, to meet Department of Fisheries & Municipal regulations